there is a 42069% chance there is an immature joke hidden in this post
SO i’m feeling hella generous and so to celebrate the fact that so many people follow me now (so many), I’ve finally decided to host a giveaway of sorts! So ye lemme just lay this down for you:
- FIRST PLACE: Any weeb item from Amiami, Tokyo Otaku Mode, Amazon, Redbubble, or wherever else you want (whether it be figures, memorabilia, props, dvds, osts, cosplay items, accessories, whatever your lil weeb heart desires) under 130$ (not including shipping)
- SECOND PLACE: Anything under 50$ of pretty much whatever I’ve already mentioned
- THIRD PLACE: 30$ to spend on all that stuff too (tho I highly recommend the surfs up shinji kun shirt or kaworubunga shirt)
- You don’t have to follow me, but I’ll be adding on an extra 20 bucks for new followers, and 30$ for those of you who have followed me before this giveaway!
- Please no giveaway blogs
- Likes count!
- Reblog as many times as you want I guess
- If winners don’t respond to their asks within 48 hours of me messaging, another winner will be chosen
- You gotta be comfortable with giving me your address unless if you just want me to send your stuff to a random homie then ok thats cool
- Uhhh I’m running out of rules
- Have fun
- Eat pizza
- Also!!! The giveaway ends October 30th at 7PM MST and the winners will be randomly chosen
- Good luck!!
what am i gonna be for halloween???? an emotional wreck probably
My 9 year old brother started reading Harry Potter, and he asked me, so earnestly, “Were the Dursley’s mean to Harry when he was little?” I hadn’t thought much about it before, and he seemed so upset that I totally lied to that little kid. “NO! Of course they weren’t.”
But then I couldn’t get young Harry out of my head. There must have been a time before he was resigned to their neglect that he wanted their affection.
There will never be a time when I am not absolutely broken up over this.
*sunlight hits your laptop screen*
every piece of dust in the world
shoutout to those three followers who like and reblog literally everything you post
switcheroo: Frankie as the daughter of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Francine Jekyll and Tera “Volt” Hyde
so my family and i were taking all these touristy pictures and then this guy offers to take a pic for us and we’re like yes please and then he takes the picture and gives us this
please make characters who are addicted to things and don’t magically get better and show that it’s a painful, long struggle and that relapses will happen please represent addicts in your work because it’s so lonely and scary
don’t ignore this please as an 8-year addict i’m so scared and alone and i need this message to be spread.
american sex education be like
UI JUST SPIT OUT MY JUICE
you only likin my selfie? your reblog button broke or?
"you can’t ship that, that character has canon interaction with the opposite sex"